The fourth issue of the Implement Petrology Group’s newsletter (June 2015).
Download Stonechat, issue 4 (3mb file).
1. IPG Membership News
(ii) Field Meeting: September 2015
(iii) The cost of scholarship – an update
(iv) Stone implement recording instructions and record forms
2. Stone implements and the Portable Antiquities Scheme: Kevin Leahy
3. Making do: discussing the ethics of stone tool replication: Brendan O’Neill and Bernard Gilhooly
4. The Cleveland Dyke: an implement petrology conundrum?: Vin Davis
5. Thoughts on Cumbrian quartz: Peter Cherry and Vin Davis
6. Stone tools from Mokau, North Island, New Zealand: Eunice Eccles
7. The Tot Lord Collection of prehistoric stone tools: a preview – Tom Lord and Vin Davis